Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tonite's the NIGHT!

bloggie~~~~~

im sooooo nervous! heart-pumping, cold sweat in my palms n everlasting thirst in my mouth nervous.

im listening to 'Vertical Horizon - Best i ever had' to chill~

the thing is tat tonite is Deepa-Raya Nite!!! ony a few more hours before we go on stage ^_^ im more excited actually. I know our dance is rili nice... "very awesome" a quote from our seniors.. lol. minta puji. But its kinda pressuring too. If there was no Magunatip part (dancing with bamboo sticks clicking at our heels) i wouldnt be so nervous.. My hands are cold. Im praying i dont stumble and fall... tats all i ask! Not in my Murut dress... haih haih haih~~~~

Need to sangul my hair sumore... then wear heavy2 metal belts n heavy2 bangles... owh man.. i hope i have the strenght to carry it all.

Lol.. im exagerating.

Im sure it will be fine. (PULEZZZ let it be fine)

Well anyway.. i dont know who i can ask to help me with makeup. I can do the basic2 things.. but somehow when performing, u need to apply a lot more to make it more obvious to the audience. So i'll be asking someone last2 minit la this.. haih2~

Neway.. wish me luck!!
Will be cam whoring the whole nite! yeepee~~~

till my next post~

3 comments:

Nadia said...

magunatip pula the name. syok eh! astga. better if u can rakam! uhu~~ oh, gdluck chris. u'll b fine dat.

Joy said...

whoah.. pics pls!

christina said...

ada my kawan rakam d vid.. tapi tangan dia bergagar! hahaha. later an official video will come out.. definitely gonna buy the dvd n show u guys later ^_^

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com