Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another 5 months to my motherland..

from the title.. its obvious.

im just feeling homesick agen.

WARNING! this post will be a bit emotional.

i WILL be posting old pics yg sdh lapuk but which struck a chord in me today. i even went as far as to Google Sabah online. sad i know.. but im just missing home.

well todays a holiday. its woman's day today in russia. its a really big thing here i suppose. everywhere u see people carrying a rose or two. if ur lucky... like our Microb teacher... u get a whole bouquet of flowers.


yes yes. we are trying to buy her affection..

she was extra nice to us afterwards tho. phew~

but its on days like this when u have nothing to do... except go tru a few old pics of home .. that i wish there was a foward button on time so i can quickly get my 5 more months here over n done with.

fyi, it should have been 4 more months had it not been the MMC made it compulsory to do our summer practicals here. grrrrr.... bullies~

n now i only have 1 month of hols in msia n the rest will be spent here.


apa2 la.. sy sdh redha... *rolling on the floor throwing a tantrum*

only means my holidays will be much more meaningfull this time around.

and who knows... i might get to go home during CNY's again! *hint2* hopefully my dad's reading.. ;p

well anyway.. here are some pics of my beloved Sabah.
or at least pics of me in Sabah.. kekeke~

introducing Kupi2! i mish my doggie..




n this is me 'posing maut' in my backyard.... in my kampung in kuala penyu. A good place to sunbathe.. Have to keep an eye out for falling coconuts tho.



n this is my dad. :D kalah sy punya posing.


n this is my mum. *shes so cool in her shades*


but we're even cooler. *so Katy Perry* siap ada price tag lagi.



n this ular sawa my uncle caught in the "backyard". well he dint actually catch it. he beat it to death i think coz it ate one of my popo's chickens. Heroic feat on his behalf... Ular sawa baituh~ n fyi, it tasted like chicken :D



n this is my Kong2 n cousin Sophia..





my siblings. pic taken in 2006. now my youngest brother matthew (yg paling ketot) is the tallest. as my nenek said... "kmrang kasi makan baja ayam ka??"



reunions~ tx for meeting up with me guys. kesian si awang kena marah mami dia sbb bw kami jln2 smpai 6am. hohoho.



reunions~ this is ojoi my bestie. sorry she's taken.


n more reunions with them ned,anne,hajel,zella,ajie... tapi kita lupa ambik gmbar.. huhu.


n many more to come..

n guess who made a guest appearance in Russia!

made me feel ryte at home.
x sangka proton pun ble smpai sini owhh... hohohohohohohohoho~




well.. till my next post...
ps: i cant wait for Beautiful Sabah....




















































5 comments:

Natalie Louise said...

muahaha! Can't wait dong! cpat tu time flies :p

Nadia said...

wah! ada woman's day sana? bagusnya. bkn mcm cni, msh merendahkan taraf pmpn. mcm zaman jahiliah masih. haha.

haiya chris, i pn agak2 homesick ni these few days tiba2. was thnking bout kk alot, mcm mau fast forward my 4 mnths oo. hmm nway nti kalo blk hrp2 kita tjumpa! =)

azella addin said...

woah..miss u miss u. cpat blk. sia pun bangga tgk i2 gmbr proton.

Joy said...

ondu~ mish na mish kita! haha. wah x sangka ada proton aa d sana. sa tumpang bangga. haha~ dong, come here if u ever have the chance puh-lease~~ that is if our holidays not in synch la(as usual). pntat. happy womans day btw!~ mwah2.

Velarry Suan said...

now i can never stop thinkin about that ular sawa... yummy.. lol!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com