Saturday, October 6, 2007

hohoho~ update2~

hoho bloggie~

i noticed i named my last blog title sumthing bout skype n dint write anything about skype.. lol.
neways skype rules! was able to talk wit my parents over the microfon n it was very clear n very very affordable hehe.. a 45min chat took up about 30++ rubles (about rm5) which is better than talking with an idd call card over the phone for 60 mins for 170 rubles..

tasted the chicken mutton curry by the way n even tho i dont really eat hot curry, it reminds me of msia n tats wat matters most.. just tasted it tho.. waiting for my frens to finish watever it is they're doing so tat we can sit down n eat together.. miss sitting down to dinner with my parents.. huhu~

Neways, i've been to church twice here.. the first was an english mass for students.. fuh~ tat was emotional.. especially when they sang Ave Maria... reminded me of mass in Sacred Heart with my family.. churches get at me i guess. Dint feel tearful at all since i arrived here till i stepped into the only RC church in Kursk... which is by the way very beautiful but quite small though. And it is so silent inside tat u cud hear a pin drop. Neway last week's mass was in russian.. dint get much of it tho.. except for the Gospel which they also read in english.

Well, tats all for now..
classes have started already too..
but i'll tell u about that in my next post..
tata bloggie~

1 comments:

Joy said...

wakakkaka! ya o kan.sa pun tia sadar o ko teda ckp psl skype. ahhahhaa.. n about the church thingy.. ya sa pun gtu o dlu. msuk church jak trus emo ni. hahha.. after u go far from home, den only u'll appreciate church more and will b looking forward to it on evry weekends. hoho~..

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com