Saturday, October 6, 2007

Homesickkk~

8 October

Dear bloggie… its now 11.45pm and im sitting here at my desk in front of my laptop.. suddenly feeling so homesick I just had to pour it out somewhere.

In 15 mins I will have been here exactly 3 weeks.. almost a month.. Time sure moved really fast lately n I hope it will keep moving as fast as it did. Into 2 months… 3 months… n finally fast-forwarded to about 4 n a half months into the future which is when we’ll be having our winter hols. Hopefully then my parents will allow me to come home… I know they want me to spend the hols mayb traveling since they have special student packages here if u dont want to spend ur nites here in kursk freezing ur tushies off during the coldest of winters. Thought about the tempting student package to go to Egypt at only USD300… u get to stay at a 4 star hotel for 1 week… meals n transportation provided… wuhuu~ so very tempting…

But I don’t think it measures up to the quality time I could have at home in KK n at my kampungs with my grandparents… I mean the 1st year students hols are about a month.. n after that 1 exciting week in egypt… wat am I gonna do for the other 3 weeks?

If I were at home however, I cud spend CNY at kg Kuala Penyu with my family, relatives n cousins.. hoho~ n its gonna be my kong2’s first CNY since his recovered from illness. And then my nenek in keningau is also very fragile… I don’t get to see them a lot anyway.

Neway wats really getting at me is the missing-my-family part… Dint feel this way for 3 weeks n just suddenly popped out while I was eating dinner. Mayb the whole excitement of being in Russia has finally weared off… And im really extra close to my mum.. so I guess hearing her voice over skype just now made me wanna tear up. Im tearing up as im writing this as well… damm it joy.. u know im tearing over u too. But lucky for me I have 2 roomates here n I sure as hell don’t wanna seem like a crybaby all of a sudden. So this surge of emotion will just have to wait till im all alone. I know when I get it out im gonna feel much better… Wats more im missing my swakian devil… Damm… hope this homesickness passes over soon.

Homesick as ever for my mama e papa e brat e droogk e awen~~ (tetau betul ka nda sentence dia tue hehe…)

Haih windunyaaa sabah tanah airku…..

Tata for now bloggie… ;,,,(

1 comments:

Joy said...

alalaa... baru sa terbaca dis one o.. i'm feeling u bebeh.. uhuhu.. i'm getting teary eyed now.. haha. sabar jak la dong.. u'll get over it soon..well maybe not too soon la.. hehe. trus sa teringt duuulu time sa kol ko masa sa homesick d mlaka n cyberjaya o dlu..nangis2 lai tu. adedehh.. hahha.. mish u o dong~ hoho..

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com