Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Alive n kicking!~

yuhuuuu~ bloggie..

omg... its been so damm long since i posted an entry here... sowie readers (i doubt any tho.. lol ^_^)

neway i actually remembered about my blog agen why i saw a groupmate of mine start her own blog... spent hours brainstorming for my url.. knew it was something catchy like.. err.. chrissy.. cherry.. crossy.. sumthing like tat.. but when i finally remembered the name agen... guess wat~ i cudnt log in! forgot my pasword too.. huhuuu~ gave up then n there... but 2 weeks later.. i magically remembered!! *sigh*...

well tat was interesting.. haha~

been soooooo many months since i blogged in ya bloggie~

so many things have happened~ went back to malaysia during winter hols.. *answered prayers* (refer to blog on how i wanted to go homey2) hehehe.. im such a mummy's girl.. n daddy's girl... overall im just plain MANJA!! when it comes to family...

neway... going back was really an adventure... but i'll tell u bout it in my next blog.. when i have more time on my hands... now im typing while my roomate gets ready.. so tat we can be on our way to russian class.. hehehe.. got something much3 more interesting to blog about here...
but it happened like a week ago.. or was it 2? hmm.. watever.. yg penting.. i got over a fear of mine.. *hik hik so proud* ^_^

so it all started one sunny day.... (lol)
typical storyline...
no no!
its was a stormy nite... the wind was howling... trees were shaking~~ uuuu~ (im exagerating)
harhar~
actuuuuallllyyy.... it was just a normal saturday nite... we went for a rosary prayer gathering in the 5th hostel.. it was a gathering dedicated to the deceased fathers of three of my RC seniors... its was really sad but everybody manage to lighten up the mood... n scary when i think about it... wat was happening? all 3 fathers gone at around the same time... n to think.. the seniors were already about to graduate... really got me thinking about my 6 years here.. wat if something happens back home... i woulndt be able to take it... it got me praying hard tat nite... for the deceased fathers... n for my own family... may God be with you always... keep you in good health, and in His protection always...

well after the rosary prayer.. we had a FEAST! my goodness.. my seniors can really cook.. all the macaroni n pizza n sheperd's pie.. i was flabbergasted (lol! who uses this word!).. all i knew was tat Kelvin's(the CHEF) macaroni was a blessing from heaven hahaha.. after all the eating.. we had a karaoke competition just for fun... nobody could leave until they sang a song.. me n stacy decided to sing 'More Than Words'... we even voluntered to sing earlier coz we needed to get back home... but who knew God's Plan...
all of a sudden the seniors were saying.. u shud become a Psalmist... which i heard as Samist (i tot they were making fun telling me to become a Sami.. ciss~) n of course.. after their explanation of me needing to go in front of the church to sing verses of the bible.. i began shaking in the knees~!! i told them.. no i cant.. i cant i said.. but nobody seemed to be on my side in this... huaaa~ i even said to them..

me: hey! i cant! i'd turn as red as a tomato if i were to sing in front... i have stage fright~
max: God wont sumpah u into a vegetable if u sing terribly...
sumone i cant remember: wat about the times u danced on stage with a sari on??
sumone i'd like to cekik! : yeaaa.. no need to sexay2 here (doing gestures with his shirt up his stomach)... just show ur voice...

n tat was tat...
it was a paksa-rela situation i couldnt wriggle myself out of..
so i decided to just practice for a couple a times tat nite..

the next day.. i couldnt concertrate on anything except the time... another 3 hours till mass... now 2... now 1... huhu 59mins 99 secs to go... my hands were cold n scaly... i just prayed i wouldnt mess up...

n guess wat..~ once i entered the church.. i felt strangely calm... no more racing heartbeat.. no more butterflies in my stomach..
i felt i owned the place.. ( well not exactly.. but u get me ryte)
felt as if i'd done this a 100 times before..
mayb it was the Holy Spirit tat came over me at tat time... the Lord took away all my nervousness n anxiety.. n helped me sing like an angle (direct quote taken from Titus.. lol)...
n when i sang my fav verse... 'sing alleluia to the lord~~' ... i felt my heart soar high above the heavens as everyone in the church sang along with me...
it was a truly wonderfull feeling..
i felt free..
free from a most haunting fear tat kept me from singing in concerts when frends invited me to in school... or during my highschool prom.. (joy.. u can bear witness to this) hehe..

*sigh*

well... i think i've made the right decision coming here... to Russia.. a so very foreign place for me...
its helped me grow in so many ways..
i've done many things i dint think i cud do..
n for tat.. i am trully gratefull..
Amen.

signing out for now bloggie...
stacy's ready..
ps: not bad for a 20 min blog...
tata for now~~

1 comments:

Joy said...

bangga nya sa sma kau!!! even tho suda ko kc crita aritu but ko pnya blog lg detail ni crita dia. siok bca. hohoho..

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com