Saturday, April 26, 2008

bestest bday!!

dear bloggie! last 15th april was one of the bestest bdays ever!

altho 15.04.2007 still ranks as my number 1 ultimate best bday hehe...

but it was sooooo wonderful.. i dint write it in my blog on the day it happened tho.. coz i've been sooo bz lately. not to mention next week i have 5 major exams.. S**t.. its crazy..

but neway.. i just gotta tell u bout my 20th bday...

first it all started at 12 o'clock midnite.. as always.. friends in my hostel will come celebrate birthdays in the kitchen.. with the usual bday cake n estrella(keropok name) n coke... then followed by the throwing of tepung n eggs n everything..
fuh~
made me neves to celebrate my bday... the food fight turns u into a... urm.. somting like a homemade pizza... eggs n flour all in ur hair n shirt..
why dont u just stuff me in oven then huh~ lol...
well after the party... my groupmates gave me my present..
its a lovely dress.. which i soooooo luv ryte now... cant wait to finally wear it somewhere.. darn.. definitely bringin tat dress home later in july...

neway the next day went like any other school day... i tot at first there wud be netball training that evening..
but guess wat!!
they canceled the training coz it was too cold outside.. n decided to give me a surprise bday instead.. i was touched..
there really like my own family now... they'r so friendly n make me feel apart of the team..
eventho im a new member n all.. but i feel comfortable around them.. which makes me so happy..

haih2 *sigh*
wat a wonderfull day dat was...

well till my next blog bloggie...
gotta study now..
tataaaa~

2 comments:

Joy said...

waa~~ siok nya..! hohoho.sa tumpang gumbira. haha. nti show d dress ar~ hohoh!

Zarifah Fowzi said...

Put some pics up! We wana share the happiness too~

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com