Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finally an update..

Well Helllooooo there 2009~

se tau the new year bangas sdh.. but better late then never.
Happy new year peeps~

been over a month since my last post.. not tat i havent got the time, its just tat so many things have happened.. interesting n fun n wonderfull things which i could only write about but not show or post pics up for u guys to see.. tat it made me sooo lazy to update. my bad~

neway tx joy for posting up those videos of mine.. (altho se rasa malu2 jua la.. cis.. ko nda tanya se lagi ah.. pantat ko hehe) but it gves u a rough idea of whats been happening with me here far far away in Russia.

the end of my 2008 was spent on preparing for major tests and exams.. it sucks tat Russian Xmas is on 7th january and so 25th Dec is just another school day to them. So as u can see, i spent my xmas having classes.. but i made up for all tat during New year...

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

Wat a way to usher in the new year. wish i cud post up the pics.. but unfortunately my server doesnt allow tat.. why u might ask? because they just want to make our lives here miserable. Fullstop.

but i wont spend my time complaining about how sucky my internet is... (skg sdh murah skit compared last time... due to our joint effort of 'mogoking' over sucky internet. Fight for our rights!) Instead ill update u on weather conditions.

Been snowing heavily lately. And i mean HEAVY. Snow up to your ankles in most places. Temperature hit -17deg a few days ago. DAMM. I felt my nasal mucous membrane freeze up. Ever felt like u had ice cubes in your nose? No?

Went skating at -10deg too last monday.. dint know it was -10deg tho. I guess we've all got whale blubber for skin.. coz it dint feel like -10deg.. Went skating with high expectations for myself, i thought it would be like riding a bicycle (mind you, i went once before last winter..).. came back with a big bruise on my knee, dashed hopes n rudolphs nose.
note : applied minyak But But on bruise.. works wonders

Received my parcel from msia a few days ago too! yeepee~!
Food food food! Was so happy, decided to eat a packet of mee maggi Kari straight away. *bliss*

Yesterday though i was bz studying muscles,nerves,arteries n veins on cadavers in the anatomy department for my upcoming anatomy final exam this friday. Damm. They are so messed up in real life. Nothing at all like the books. Had a hard time, especially with all the formalin. Was tearing the whole time. Came home with a migraine n sleep the whole evening. (after bathing of course.. dunt want any leftover residue of internal organs on me). Tx to special hands for uruting minyak kapak on my temples as i fell asleep.. n for preparing dinner. ^_^
However it was still cool how we were left by the teachers to do as we please in the department. Went in and our of cadaver room, scooping kidneys,livers,penises n uteruses out of formalin baths to kononnya study.. ;p

and now hre i am.. awake early in the morning at 6:30am while everyone else is fast asleep. The aftermath after my migraine. Will make up for lost time yesterday. We also have an anat computer test to click. 3000+ questions n only 80 come out in finals.. shitty~ i know.

well wish me luck friends..
im gonna need it.

tata bloggie~

1 comments:

Joy said...

haha. siou ondu, but i had to post the vids up. ekeke.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com