Monday, January 12, 2009

Ive GOT it!

bloggie!

ive got it!

as i was procrastinating my clicking of anatomy questions just now.. i decided to look tru old posts of friends n my own blog. n it was fun to see how we've grown n to recall past forgotten memories.

*BLING2* (lightbulb effect)

i now know wat my new years resolution is...

"to UPDATE my blog more often... with more n more senseless ramblings (or in other words.. update my dear readers.. if any.. with events tat are significant only to me.. coz its still my blog ryte hihi~) whenever i can.."

lets see if i can keep up to dat.

note : n my new years resolution also includes the typical stuff like.. becoming a better person... yada yada yada~ ^_^

ok...
hopefully i will start clicking now..
if not..

till next post~
mmuaks bloggie~

1 comments:

Joy said...

finallyyyyy! haha. looks like uve been keeping up to ur resolution. tkejut sa bla sa cek ada 3 suda entry baru. haha. sa pla yg mls mo update sda hahaha.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com