Thursday, May 21, 2009

Down with the flu :(

heya bloggie..

no no, its not THAT flu..

its the normal flu that seems to be spreading like wildfire around here.
ive almost forgotten how its like.
runny nose, slight temperature, watery eyes.. and the sneezing. omy the sneezing. i could kill an ant with it. its somewhat equivalent to a tornado in the ant world.
*sigh*

ive taken my meds.
hope this flu doesnt drag on.. i practically interupt lectures with the sound of me blowing my nose off.
imagine a clogged pipe.
yep tats me.

and i cant think when i have the flu. somehow i think it my brain jams up and all of a sudden all cognitive functions of mine are put on hold.

i'll be continuing my sleep now. I've been sleeping the whole evening like a bear in hibernation.. sleep is my sanctuary right now because as soon as i open my eyes, it activates the pipe systems in my nasal cavity and i suddenly have to deal with a dense waterfall.

n my nose looks like it took a beating from Rocky Balboa from all the wiping of mucous with rough toilet paper tissue because i ran out of soft and scented face tissue.

neway.. till my next post.
tata~

p/s: i dreamt i broke a nail... i think a friend told me it wasnt such a good thing. :( im so superstitious sometimes.

3 comments:

Joy said...

annduuu uiiii... kana flu c kwn.. tdur la byk2..

i know too well how ur nose looks like with flu. kmbang2 ni n merah2 ahhaha jan marah~ nti tkuar tu ingus. haha..

get well soon!

jojokiram said...

chris!!! its jojo!! warga baru d blog =) hehehe

get well soon bebeh~

christina said...

hahahaha.. welcome ojoj!
yaba joy.. nasib ok sdh. after tat kan.. my skin around the nose terkupas nie. im nvr buying tat hoarse sand paper tissue agen!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com