Thursday, September 27, 2007

22th September

BLOGGIEE~~

Finally I’ve got internet! Thank God! Wuhuuu~~ I can finally check my fs.. at a cost.. really expensive la the internet here.. but wat the heck. I was cut of from friends n family for 4 days… I shud be able to spend a little on a some pleasurable internet. Damm Magaram. He was supposed to give our sim cards the moment we arrived at Moscow but due to some probs (the seniors registration papers were not ready so they cudn’t buy us sim kads) … really cant blame them either actually… but then suffer la x dpt contact rumah.. nasib baik dad reloaded rm100 for me before we left.. but then lasted a day ony after sms2 my family… then yg sit nya.. org call u n kita x angkat pun dia ptg kdt jg!! Roaming sux!!

Huhu~ so much to tell… lemme start at the KLIA airport… before I came over here. We actually came over from banting, (my family n I n my aunt n Cynthia) from my auntie’s house with 2 big bags, 1 hand luggage n 1 laptop… When we reached KLIA, I started moving towards gate M… n met Adriana there.. but after a quick hello and an awkward silence.. I moved to an empty space with my family (lol.. she’s very quiet). Then Mr. Thaya called all students going to Russia to look over some documents and the sign something to get our passport… While I was bz doing all tat.. My bff popped up!! Wuhuu~ tx for coming bebeh~ meant a lot… really appreciate it.. ^_^

But I couldn’t exactly focus on her yet… my mind was elsewhere… on my paspot.. tiket.. checking in..

Speaking about checking in…huhahuha… scary2~ I knew my luggage was overweight (over 30kg… how do ya expect sumone to pack only 30kg!! im moving to Russia not visiting!! bahalul~~) but then I couldn’t find anything else to unpack out of it…so just brani mati la pgi counter to check in. (oya… hoho… tx joy for teman-ing me to the counter… nebes baitu) Once there.. the counter-people.. said I was 5 kg overweight n had to pay RM180 for each kg! omg… like RM900 for luggage alone… Gulp~ I then went to call daddy n he came over to the counter. I was watching a Master in action… I dunno how he talked himself tru it.. pleading vigorously with d counter people to tutup sebelah mata to my luggage… n then…..WALA~~ they let me tru… ;,,,,) thank u daddykins…. Luv u so much. Lol… he then went all “do u see now the power of persuasion??”. I couldn’t help but giggle away with joy….

And speaking of giggling~

Joy n I must have giggled too much to not notice that there was a chinese lady in front of us… n we accidently pushed the troli into her.. the troli catching her feet… AAWIEE~~~ must hav hurt cuz I think she was screaming cuss words at us in chinese.. damm. Malu sia. Wakaka… all to much excitement for one day.

After feeling flushed from all the excitement.. joy took me to buy sumthing from choco heaven… wuhuu~ Sugar rush… dint know wat to buy tho… so I just picked sum m&m’s but I guess ojoi kaya malam tue… nasib se x focus joy.. kalu nda hbs bajet ko ekekeke. N she added sum Herseys for me… hohoho… u dunt know how handy ur chocolates became here joy… especially in curing hunger pangs when we cudnt cook yet.. (but we’ve bought the utensils… not to worry… im not starving… just need time to get use to shopping in Russian huahuahua) bergambar sakan lagi kunun sn… then we met up with aizat… n bergambar2 lagi kunun. ^_^ we are so adorable… haha! Will send pics to you guys when I can chat in msn…

But we soon had to say our goodbyes… huhahuha… I saw a glint in the eyes of those I love n whom love me… n felt weak in the knees…if they started to cry.. I would start to cry and it would just cause a chain reaction of crying relatives. Then felt the first signs of tearing when my nose clog up. I just had to say my goodbyes fast n get away bfore I started pouring out how much going to Russia scared me. Then they won’t worry so much seeing a grown-up independent adult leaving for a foreign place instead of a weepy little child. At least I hope I left that impression….

Thank God for Lim Wenkie.. a guy who is going into 1st year with me… I just followed him tru the gates of klia.. following his every move till we reached gate 22. In the plane I just drank in the scenery.. remembering everyting… every detail… this is it… im leaving… im going overseas… how exciting can tat get… on your own. Dint really think that time would finally come.. (emo jap). There are so many pros n cons to this… missing out on birthdays, anniversaries and reunions with family n frens… but gaining experience of another culture, learning a diff language, living on our own, studying medicine… Just hope everything goes smoothly back home. I know my mum will definitely miss me… no one to chat to when she gets stressed out anymore… worries me sometimes.. no other daughter to help around… cant count on matthew to go sweeping floors can we..

Well the flight was like any other flight… 6 hours of sitting tilll ur butt turns numb.. a transit in Dubai… which a busier airport than KLIA… n then reaching Moscow. Coming out of the doors of the airport reminded me immediately of England. The cold air… the blue sky… no rain… lovely greeting from Russia. But that weather is only on good days..

Well… so much more to tell.. but will do later on

Tata bloggie~~

With Love From Russia

xoxo

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com