Monday, September 3, 2007

Fuh! Im in!!

bloggiee!

huhuhu~ finally! i figured out wat my username to this website was... for the past couple of days i wasnt able to go online coz my phone line was cut.. but then when i was able to online in the cc.. the connection was so damm slow.. so i went to my dad's office to blog.. n found out i forgot wat my username was... hah silly me~

well i really wanted to write a long heart wrenching article on the 31st of August to comemorate Independance day... sumting like how im truly gratefull for my freedom.. but tat moment's past. Wish i went to one of those fireworks-filled events but instead i spent tat day like any other day... reading up a little on organic chemistry n trying to squeeze in a few russian words in the process. But an hour later i was distracted by how dirty my laptop was with fingerprint stains and began wiping away with a damp cloth. Im so easily distracted these days. I may have caught the short-attention-span-syndrome or sumthing.

Anyway, today i met up with friends at tmpat makan jawa.. wuhuu~ so happy to be going somewhere. Hazel,lyna n I all drove ourselves to Likas.. except for Ned whose father sent her.. When we all met.. as i expected.. noone had changed.. they were all still the same wonderful people i had first become friends with. Thank God for that. We still chatted away merrily without a pause... just wished my whole "geng karas" was there. Wud have been merrier.. we cud have chatted on for hours but then the budak2 skola was coming out soon so we decided to hide out at a cc above the jawa place. Hazel and I went on9 for a while but gave up agen coz the connection was so slow. But not before Lyna showed us the fs of a stalker guy at her campus n Ned showed us the fs of Nizar's new gf.. lol.. we were so noisy in the CC tat the 'kakak' CC was smiling at our jokes as well.

After that, we hugged n went our separate ways... i drove back home in my Satria.. and was caught in the traffic jam.. suddenly sumone honked their bloody honker at me.. I, all hot and sweaty (since my aircond doesnt work in traffic jams.. it blasts our hot air instead when the car's not moving... mind you.. its eight years old ^_^) turned to coldly stare down the honker found it to be lyna sitting in her automatic Merc with Aniq.. my anger quickly turned into a smile since i found it amusing the situation we were in.. it was not long ago that we were both sitting side by side in our class rooms without a care in the world.. thinking about our highschool crushes n passing Wong Fu's physics tests. And now there she was.. picking up aniq after school n me rushing back home to cook lunch before mum came home. I feel like such a grown-up!! huhu... and im turning 20 next year.. time really does fly. Well after that i started feeling a cramp in my leg due to driving in a traffic jam n began to envy lyna's auto car.. hehe.

In the evening dad insisted i drive down to his office agen to try on the Murut traditional dress someone made for me.. (i wish i was the passenger again!). I actually dint want this dress.. i mean who's gonna know the difference between a kadazandusun dress (which i already have.. my mum's tat is.. still in good condition tho) and a murut dress in Russia? (i might wear it during Malaysian Night or sumting.. hmph.. that is if there is a malaysian nite). Sure they look different but no one gives a toss about it ryte... huhu.. i voiced my objections but there's no stopping my dad sometimes. Guess he's just really proud to be Murut. Dont get me wrong.. i like the dress.. perfect to wear when i get married.. but then the money (it costs around rm800!! damm! the tailor charged extra i guess coz my dad wanted it done on such short notice) cud have been used for someting more usefull.. lyk feeding me tru the harsh winter in Russia! hehehee~ *paranoia setting in*
hmm.. neway tx dad.. i know u have good intentions..
i guess i dint feel so gud in the dress yet.. im lacking the butt for it.. and the boobs. i might hopefully fill out a little more in my twenties to nicely fit the dress.. i might post pics of the dress soon.. lemme figure out how to first..hehe.

owh n i luv my Kupi!!! mmmmuah3... i'll be so sad to leave him... my cute little snow dog.. i'll post pics of him too.. ^_^..

okay then bloggie~
till my next post... tata~~

1 comments:

Joy said...

waa! 800 bux murut dress?? fuuhh.. wanna c d dress! kasi post tau nanti.. huhu. n ur dog's pic too! haha.. siok baca blog ko. sa ada ktawa2 jua ni..kikiki~~.. hahhaha

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com